How to Install iOS 13 Public Beta on iPhone | Win2Key
Now that anyone can download the public beta version of iOS 13 on a compatible iPhone, many may want to experiment with the beta version of iOS 13 and try out new features such as Dark Mode, updated Photos, Reminders, and Notes apps , new Animoji, new messaging features. , other.
This tutorial will show you how to install the iOS 13 beta on iPhone or iPod touch.
You need to make sure that you have an iOS 13-compatible iPhone, iPod touch, iPad. Supported iOS 13 iPhone models include; iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, and iPod touch 7th generation. This particular walkthrough is about installing a publicly available beta version of iOS 13 on the iPhone, but the same goes for iPod touch.
How to install the public beta version of iOS 13 on the iPhone
This will install the public iOS 13 beta on a compatible iPhone or iPod touch. The method described here will update the current device to the public beta version of iOS 13.
- Back up your iPhone to a computer with iTunes (or MacOS Catalina), you should also make a new backup in iCloud
- Then in iTunes, go to the iTunes menu, then go to Settings and select Devices, then right-click the most recent backup and select Archive to archive and save the backup (this is necessary to save the possibility of downgrading the version). *)
- On iPhone, open Safari and go to the Apple beta registration site, then log in with your Apple ID, then go to the “Device Registration” section and select iOS for iPhone or iPadOS for iPad
- Scroll down to the "Install Profile" section, select "Download Profile"
- Choose “Allow” when a pop-up message asks for a configuration configuration profile.
- On the Install Profile screen, click the Install button in the upper right corner.
- Agree to the terms of the license for the beta version and again click "Install"
- Select “Reload” to complete the installation of the iOS 13 beta profile
- When the iPhone restarts, open the Settings app and navigate to General and Software Update to find the publicly available beta version of iOS 13, which you can download, click Download and Install to begin the installation process.
The iPhone will automatically restart, and when it is completed, it will eventually load directly into the public beta version of iOS 13.
Find or problems bugs in iOS 13? Report them!
Reporting bugs is an important part of good beta testing, so be sure to use the Feedback Assistant application to report every bug that you find. The Feedback Assistant application sends the submitted reports directly to Apple.
You can even use the Feedback Assistant to request feature changes or report other problems.
Your review can help correct bugs or even help you create new features in iOS 13!
Upgrading Future iOS 13 Public Beta
Future updates of the iOS 13 public beta will come in the Software Update section of the Settings application, as usual.
For example, when the public beta 2, 3, or 4 for iOS 13 comes out, you will find them in the Software Update area of the Settings application.
Do not forget to regularly update the software of the public beta system, as each new beta version will fix bugs and problems found in previous beta builds.
How do I get back from iOS 13 beta back to iOS 12?
If you find that the public beta of iOS 13 is not suitable for your use or purpose, you can downgrade the beta version of iOS 13 and return to the stable build of iOS 12 if you previously backed up to iTunes (or Mac with Catalina) as described above. If you didn’t back up, you’ll either have to erase the device to restore iOS 12, or just stay on the public beta version of iOS 13 and keep updating as Apple periodically releases new versions.
Apple said the final version of iOS 13 will be released in the fall of 2019, along with iPadOS 13 and MacOS Catalina 10.15.