Last checked on March 25, 2019 at 21:52
Sketchup Portable Download is an easy-to-learn 3D drawing tool and simulation program designed primarily for computer-aided design (CAD) and various types of architecture, while at the same time being related parts, such as furniture.
SketchUp Download portable version comes in 2 editions: a modified commercial free version and a relatively cheap professional version. It also boasts a huge collection of ready-made models in 3D Warehouse.
SketchUp presents your design in 3D and creates documents in an intuitive style!
The program is used not only for static visualization, but also for animation and 3D printing. Also check Corel painter
SketchUp is available in 3 corporate rating versions, namely:
- Sketchup free
- Sketchup for school
- Sketchup professional
Sketchup Free is the easiest and most convenient. 3D fashion designer around
Sketchup for school, the main modeler, which is available in Internet browsers
SketchUp Professional is a paid version that provides additional functionality.
These modules cover a wide range and ensure that there is an ideal version for several designers throughout the industry.
Download SketchUp Portable Download:
Finally, AppNee has released multilingual portable full registered versions of SketchUp pro-2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 for Windows and Mac OS X platforms, which are currently the cleanest ones you can notice on the Internet. Most of the commonly used SketchUp plugins will still work correctly in these releases.
You can export projects in DWG, OBJ, WRL, PDF, 3DS, JPG, EPS and many others. This is a portable version of SketchUp Pro-2018, which allows you to use it without installing it.
SketchUp is a convenient and easy-to-use software package. An open and free library of many 3D models known as 3D Warehouse and a large user community.
Use arbitrary patterns, lines, arcs, rectangles, circles, polygons, push or pull objects, an eraser, and a variety of different shapes and objects to enhance your models.
Features Sketchup Download Portable:
- A large collection of models in its 3D warehouse
- Used for animation and 3D printing in addition to standard visualizations.
- Professional version comes with technical support.
- Quick, initial sketches and idea generation
- Show ideas in 3D
- Basic and fast 3D building or product models
- Simple, minimalist shapes.
- The style of the exterior and interior
Pros and cons of the portable version of Sketchup:
- Easy to learn and use
- Has both free and low cost version.
- Many public resources
- Customizable plugins for your own project-specific functions.
- Ready to create three-dimensional styles in a simple way.
- Integrating the design of Google Maps using the 3D layer of the building.
- Free version is extremely limited.
- Not an adept in all kinds of 3D modeling
- Photorealistic images do not seem potential, if you use only SketchUp.
- Unlike the traditional architectural software package, SketchUp is not automated.
- Need an expertise to properly draw models.
- Unable to complete very complex 3D design tasks.
System requirements for the Portable SketchUP version:
- Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 Redistributable Package (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015 Redistributable Package (x64)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2+
- Visual C ++ "14" Runtime Library (x64)
- 64-bit OS support
- No longer supports Windows XP and Vista.
Download the free portable version of SketchUp right now: