Last checked on March 25, 2019 at 21:53
Windows 2000 is an operating system released by Microsoft in February 2000. Download Windows 2000 ISO Free depends on the part of Windows NT and is called Windows NT 5.0. The free download of ISO 2000 for Windows 2000 contains over 29 million lines of code written in C ++, more than 8 million of which are written for drivers.
- Windows 2000 is mainly produced by one of the largest commercial projects.
- Windows 2000 is considered more stable (less prone to failure) than Windows 98NT system.
- In Windows 2000, advanced features were included and, moreover, overall support for PC hardware was improved.
Windows 2000 ISO download overview:
The distributed file system of Windows 2000 allows the client to exchange important files over the Internet with incredible quality. In addition, NTFS 3.0 was introduced with file encryption, disk quotas and similar tools. A virtual private network or VPN enables remote access to your server via the Internet for various computing tasks. In addition, through the use of power management technology, the use of energy was enhanced by robbery against a PC and laptop. Thanks to this, the administration of indexing makes it possible to search for any content anywhere on the hard disk. The Start menu can be configured so that regularly used program shortcuts are automatically copied to the Start menu.
What's new in ISO 2000
Windows 2000 is designed to attract private companies and professional clients, as well as for more specialized and larger business advertising, for which NT was created. Also check the windows Windows 98 SE (second edition) ISO free download
Windows 2000 is designed for use on both client and server PCs. In Windows 2000, a large number of new features appeared, such as Windows desktop update, Internet Explorer 5, Outlook Express, NetMeeting, FAT32 support, Windows driver model, Internet sharing, Windows Media Player, WebDAV support, etc. Also presents dynamic disks that allowed Windows to merge disks into a RAID cluster of a product. Plug-and-play support has been improved over Windows NT 4.0.
The codename Odyssey, also known as Windows 2k
Improvements over NT 4.0 include new options available, advanced language and language support, NTFS 3.0, an encrypted file system, and Active Directory. Windows 2000 initially wanted to replace two Windows 98 and Windows NT 4.0, despite the fact that using NT for customer and expert versions did not happen until the successor to Windows 2000, Windows XP.
It is controlled Windows xp and left before Windows NT 4.0. Besides,
Windows 2000 product, available from four items known as
- Professional release,
- Server release
- Extended server version
- The release of the data center server.
Windows 2000 Professional:
Managed for people and organizations, everyone is equal. It includes security updates and mobile use. This is the most economical solution.
Windows 2000 Server:
Designed for small and medium organizations. It can act as a web server or perhaps a workgroup (or branch office) server. It tends to be part of a two-way symmetric multiprocessor environment. NT 4.0 servers can be moved to this server.
Windows 2000 Advanced Server:
It is assumed that it is a network operating system server or perhaps an application server, including servers with extensive databases. This server supports grouping and load tuning. NT 4.0 servers with eight-processor SMP support can upgrade to this product.
Windows 2000 Datacenter Server:
Designed for extensive data warehouses, online transaction processing (OLTP), econometric research, and various applications that require quick calculations and large databases. The Datacenter server supports up to 16 SMP and up to 64 gigabytes of physical memory.
New Win 2000 ISO Download Free Features
Some of the great features of Windows 2000 Professional:
- Support FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS.
- Increased system uptime and generally fewer operating system reload situations.
- Windows Installer monitors applications, recognizes and replaces missing segments.
- Protects the memory of individual applications and procedures to maintain strategic distance from a single application that disables the system.
- An encrypted recording system protects sensitive information.
- Secure VPN (virtual private network) supports penetration into a private local area network via the Internet.
- Personalized menus adapt to your work style.
- The multilingual form allows for user interface and helps to switch in the light of the login.
- Includes more extensive help for high-speed administration devices, including local ATM and Link modems.
- Supports USB (Universal Serial Bus) and IEEE 1394 for more prominent data transfer devices.
Part of the outstanding features of Windows 2000 Server:
- Active Directory increases sensitivity, increases security, and enhances interoperability with other operating systems.
- Provides high-level interfaces for database access and administration of Active Directory.
- Allows you to use COM + to launch segment-based applications, coordinated web applications and control message placement.
- The transaction administration feature simplifies the creation and transfer of server-managed applications.
- Microsoft BackOffice is fully enabled in Windows 2000 Server.
Some of the unique features of Windows 2000 Advanced Server:
- Platform server operating system for web applications and business applications.
- It includes all the basic functions of Windows 2000 Server, with additional versatility and support for grouping.
- Increased consistent quality to ensure that your business applications are online when your customers require them.
- Easier to use and monitor groups, applications and updates.
- Supports 8-way SMP (symmetric multiprocessing) and up to 8 GB of RAM.
The crucial new part is Microsoft's Active Directory, which, among various functions, allows an organization to configure virtual private systems, encode information locally or in the system, and provide customers with reliable access to shared records from any system PC.
In addition, he received a multilingual user interface and is available in more than 20 languages and is designed for computers and clients.
Full version of Windows 2000 Free Specifications:
Record Name: Windows_2000_SP4_PRO.zip, Windows_2000_Server.iso
The size: 566 MB, 484 MB
Engineering: 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64)
Windows 2000 Free ISO Version System Requirements:
Ram: 64 MB or higher
Hard disk space: 650 MB of free space required
CPU: 150 MHz or later
Download Win 2000 Full ISO for free now: